GBBR PHILS.
WELCOME TO GBBR PHILIPPINES ONLINE FORUM! LOG-IN OR REGISTER TO HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE FORUM.

THANK YOU!
GBBR PHILS.
WELCOME TO GBBR PHILIPPINES ONLINE FORUM! LOG-IN OR REGISTER TO HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE FORUM.

THANK YOU!
GBBR PHILS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeINDAY JOKES I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO THE GBBR PHILIPPINES ONLINE FORUM
Latest topics
» Test topic 1
INDAY JOKES Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:31 am by Lapu-Lapu

» TESTING
INDAY JOKES Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:34 pm by Lapu-Lapu

» INDAY JOKES
INDAY JOKES Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:52 am by Lapu-Lapu

INDAY JOKES Facebo10 INDAY JOKES Friend10 INDAY JOKES Google11 INDAY JOKES Yahoo10 INDAY JOKES Ytube10 INDAY JOKES Sulit_10

INDAY JOKES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lapu-Lapu
Administrator
Administrator
Lapu-Lapu

Male Posts : 20

INDAY JOKES Empty
PostSubject: INDAY JOKES   INDAY JOKES Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:52 am

Amo: Mula ngayon, walang magsasalita ng ingles. Ang sinumang magpapadugo ng ilong ko at sa mga anak ko, palalayasin sa pam amahay na to! Klaro ba?

Inday: Ang mga namutawi sa inyong mga labi ay mataman ko pong iiimbak sa sulok ng aking balintataw, sa kaibuturan ng aking puso, gugunamgunamin, aariing salik ng aba at payak kong kabatiran. Tatalikdan ang matayog at palalong banyagang wika, manapay kakalingain, bibigkasin at sakdal timyas na sasambitin ng aking sangkalooban.

Amo: (Hinimatay!! !)
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ....
Overnight inaral ng amo ni inday ang dictionary para may pantapat na siya kay inday.

Amo: so inday,tell me, how do u acCept the fact that you are just a mere chambermaid in this extravagant mansion?

Inday: una camarera? Eres tan pathetic. La unica razon que inscribi tu casa es porque nada esta sucediendo dentro de tu casa cuasi-agradable. Quisiera traer una poca clase en este hogar pero conjeturo que no puedo porque esta casa es fea.

Amo: ....Pakshet ka tlga inday!

I am not a maid! Pursuant to Art. 141 of d Labor Code (PD442), persons hu render services n d employer's home 4 its maintenance & enjoyment w/c ncluds ministerng 2 d personal comfort & convenience of d members of d household, r called HOUSEHELPERS! <Langyang Inday, 2nd year pala sa Ateneo Law >
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... .....

Consul: Why do you wanna go to the US ?
Amo: To travel, to visit friends & fly the airplane.
Consul: DENIED. And you?
Inday: For life's never ending pursuit of material & social satisfaction that I tender to great intent of actualizing a transpacific journey to the land of milk and honey. An affordable sanctuary where dreams become reality & perfect habitat where souls like mine can reach the pe des tal of freedom.
Consul: *napa nosebleed* LIFETIME MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA GRANTED!
Amo: @#$%^*()! ka talaga Inday! *habang nagnonose bleed*
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... .....

Si Inday... Nagsusulat sa kanyang Mom.

Dear Mom,
Had it not been for the smelling salt, I must have collapsed a moment ago.Junior has become a little monster to me.
Remember the head accident he had? As if it wasn't enough, he was summoned by the principal of his shabbily run academe!
Oh such an erudite bunch of baboons! I never thought being a governess can such strenuous employ!
Your Daughter,
INDAY

....Kinabukasan, ang sumagot ay ang tatay ni Inday.

Dear Inday,
WALAGHHIYA KA! Magpadala ka ng pera! Nasa Ospital ang nanay mo! Dumugo ang ilong kababasa ng pesteng sulat mo!

NAGMAMAHAL, TATAY.

name: inocencia binayubay
nickname: inday
parents: aling seling and mang andoy
siblings: iying (13), itoy (Cool, iking (5)
education: College - La Salle zobel 2nd yr. (Scholar)
High school - P. Gomez High school (Valedictorian, best in English)
Elementary - Sta. Monica Elementary School (Valedictorian, best in Dancing)
Work experience: 3 yrs household service manager (katulong)
amo: Mr. & Mrs. Montemayor"

------------ --------- ---

"TO WHOM IT MAY CONERN:
I would like to inform the general public that I am still ALIVE and KICKING. Contrary to the text messages that has been circulated lately. I have already seek legal advice regarding this rumor and my lawyers are already preparing legal actions for the perpetrator. There will be a bicameral investigation in aid of legislation regarding this matter.

Sincerely, Inday

------------ --------- ----

FLASH REPORT: Inday is alive she's not yet dead. SOCO found out that, the impostora of Inday was killed. Ederlyn (inday's kapitbahay) was the master mind.

SOCO: bakit mo pinatay si Inday?

Ederlyn: kasi inagaw niya sa akin si dodong!

Inday: LIAR! Not once in my life that i force myself to someone. I've got breeding you know.

Ederlyn: Dong, mahal kita,diba mahal mo din ako?

Dodong: I.....Never. ..said... .that.... I....Love You...

Donya: Alam mo Inday, bakit di ka na lang magcall center? Pa inggles inggles k naman.

Inday: I dont think that I want to have an easy money for I know that choosing such employment is already limiting myself from experiencing enthusiastic ways of expressing what I feel by means of what I do, thus imprisoning myself with an incapable mind which will result to doubt and uncontentment.

Donya: Nawalan ng malay.
____________ _______

Sa resto..

Waiter: Ano po order nila?

Amo: Yung fried chicken meal nyo na lang. Ikaw Inday?

Inday: I would like to partake of a dish of sauteed pork and chicken, boiled in thick essence of soy sauce and cane extracts, with copious amounts of garlic, onion, and laurel, sprinkled generously with fine spices and served with a generous helping of crop root and a helping of rice.

Amo: Iho, adobo with rice daw.
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ....

Nung bata pa si Inday..

Nanay: Day, bat ba ang tigas ng ulo mo?

Inday: Inay, intransigence is just normal for us juveniles.

Nanay: Day anong nakain mo? Im perturbed by your words!

Inday: Nay, ala naman gantihan!

Nanay: Hehehehehehehehehe! !! ( Kala mo ha!!) lol!
Back to top Go down
https://gbbrphils.board-directory.net

INDAY JOKES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GBBR PHILS. :: OTHERS :: HUMOR POST-
Jump to: